Busy cooks cherish rice cookers. This one cooks up to 3 cups of dry rice (white or brown) and keeps it warm up to five hours. A glass lid permits monitoring of the cooking process. Instructions and a cooking chart explain everything. A measuring cup and serving spatula are included. The cooker operates with admirable simplicity: just push a switch to start. The switch and a light turn off when cooking is completed, and the unit automatically goes into its keep-warm mode. Stay-cool handles on the cooker’s sides permit it to be moved. Only plastic scrubbers and mild detergent should be used for cleaning.
- Cooks rice and keeps it warm up to five hours
- Use also to boil vegetables
- Measuring cup and serving spatula included
- Uses 300 watts of power
- Dimensions: 7.8″ x 7.1″ x 9.1″
- Easy-to-use single switch control
- See-through glass lid with stay cool knob
- Stay cool handles for easy transport
- Durable nonstick inner cooking pan
- At sea level, the boiling temperature for water is 212°F or 100°C. As soon as all the water is absorbed by the rice, the temperature inside the cooker immediately rises. The appliance has a thermostat that detects when the temperature rises above 212°F, and turns the heater off. The product has micro computers to automatically adjust the cooking temperature and cooking time depending on the amount of rice cooked, the type of rice being cooked, and many other factors
- Every Zojirushi rice cooker comes with a plastic measuring cup. This cup has a capacity of 6-ounces, or about 3/4 of a U.S. measuring cup. The capacity of the rice cooker is counted in these 6-ounce cups of uncooked short grain white rice. One 6-ounce cup of raw rice makes about 2 to 3, 6-ounce cups of cooked rice
There are no reviews yet.