Jo Coffee is a subsidiary coffee business and trademarked brand of Specialty Java Inc., (Founded 2002) and is a member of the Specialty Coffee Association of America, The Roaster’s Guild, Rainforest Alliance, Fair Trade USA and Slow Food USA. Visit our Jo Coffee website for further information or fundraiser, wholesale and distributor inquiries. Descriptive flavor terms are naturally occurring undertones in the coffee and no flavors are added. We recommend using a Specialty Coffee Association, Certified Home Brewer, to produce the best cup of coffee. All SCA Certified Brewers provide the proper water temperature, brewing time, and ability to brew within the SCA Golden Cup recommendations. See the complete list brewers at sca.coffee/certified-home-brewer/
- PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: INTENSE | DARK COCOA | DARK BROWN SUGAR | NO FLAVORING ADDED | Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself and no flavors are added. To insure you receive authentic fresh Jo Coffee select only “Sold by Jo Coffee and Fulfilled by Amazon”.
- SAVE MONEY! Wild Jo is also available in a 2 lb bag with a lower price per/lb. Browse the “Jo Coffee” link above!
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Wild Jo is also available in convenient, easy-to-use pre-measured 1.75 oz ground portion packs. Perfect for home, office coffee, upscale restaurants, schools, travel, camping. See the “Jo Coffee” link above.
- At Jo Coffee, we purchase only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
- Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified and Kosher Certified Coffee. We recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet.
There are no reviews yet.