For professional-quality results in your own home, use the professional Master steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron includes a full metal shield along with a scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate with 400 micro holes to have an even distribution of wrinkle-removing steam. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the highly polished soleplate features a rounded back finish, for any smooth backwards and forwards motion, along with a precision-point tip which makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, as well as in between buttons. Adjust the continual steam output (40g/min) and soleplate temperature when needed to support an array of fabrics like silk or made of woll. The iron’s effective burst of steam function (150g/min) is effective for thicker fabrics and makes unmanageable wrinkles rapidly melt off. Holding the iron upright, along with the touch of the mouse, the iron delivers an additional-lengthy burst of vertical steam—perfect for removing wrinkles from hanging clothes, delicate products, or drapes. Additional highlights have an anti-drip system to avoid spitting or dripping at low heat settings, a self-cleaning anti-calc system that gets rid of loose nutrients for lengthy-lasting optimal performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns itself if left unused after 8 minutes within the upright position or after thirty seconds within the horizontal position or maybe tipped over. Effectively complete any ironing task using the professional-grade Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master steam iron.
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECEISION TIP – Provides smooth-gliding across different outfit surfaces and skill to smooth hard-to-achieve areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
- 400+ STEAM HOLES AND 150G/MIN BURST OF STEAM – Patented Microsteam system with more than 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and transmission using the effective 150g/min burst of steam
- Made To MAKE IRONING EASY – Comfortable grip handle, 7-feet cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam when needed, vertical steaming for hanging clothes, and much more!
- USE Water TO IRON – This iron may use water right out the sink since we have an anti-calcium system. Additionally, it comes with an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays water level to show you when you are ready to refill the additional-large 12.7 ounce water tank
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To avoid a major accident, this iron has a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, thirty seconds face lower or on its side.
- Produced In GERMANY – Expect just the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron should last with features like a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to make use of water, and auto-cleaning system.