Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
Produced in Germany and packed with features, this Rowenta Focus steam iron makes easy work of removing wrinkles from fabric. The iron’s smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate features 400 steam holes to make sure thorough steam distribution and time-saving efficiency, while its stainless-steel precision tip maneuvers effortlessly over collars, along seams, and between buttons. The iron works together with plain tap water (no requirement for distilled) and forces up with an easy turn from the thermostat knob, which will come with clearly marked low to high temperature settings and choices for nylon, silk, made of woll, cotton, and linen. The iron auto-adjusts the steam output to complement the soleplate temperature (turn auto-steam off for dry ironing). Additionally, it offers “burst of steam” to get rid of tough wrinkles and vertical steam for drapes and hanging clothes. For safety and reassurance, the iron turns off instantly after 8 minutes if left unused within the upright position after thirty seconds if left within the horizontal position or tipped over. An anti-calcium system prevents impurities for clean steam, along with a self-clean system gets rid of loose nutrients for optimal performance. From work shirts to table linen, the Rowenta Focus steam iron will get the task done.
Made by: Rowenta
- 1700-watt steam iron with smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate and precision tip for hard-to-achieve areas
- Patented Microsteam 400-hole design provides thorough steam distribution
- Clearly marked thermostat knob auto steam burst of steam for persistent wrinkles vertical steam for hanging products
- 10-ounce water tank with level indicator works together with plain tap water (no requirement for distilled)
- 3-way automatic safety shut-off anti-calcium system self-clean system for optimal performance