Experience great outcomes as well as an simpler method to iron using the Rowenta STEAMCARE DW3180 steam iron. Made with one smart temperature, the innovative iron instantly adjusts heat when needed to effectively remove wrinkles from fabric (safe for those fabrics), meaning forget about manual thermostat dial to cope with. Much more, the 1600-watt iron’s patented Microsteam350 soleplate includes 350 fully activated micro steam holes that push steam evenly into fabric, rapidly dissolving wrinkles. The soleplate’s rounded back finish enables for smooth back-and-forth ironing, without any corners to trap on fabric, while its precision-point tip makes easy work of reaching into pleats, maneuvering around buttons, and expertly pressing collars. For additional convenience, the STEAMCARE steam iron’s auto-steam setting creates the perfect quantity of steam to complete the job at hands, and it is steam-burst (100-gram/min) and fine-mist-spray options put manual steam when you need it and provide a dependable defense against extra-difficult creases. Other thoughtful design details have an 8.45-ounce water tank for 25 minutes of uninterrupted steam, a 7-feet cord for longer achieve, and automatic shut-off for safety-as well as valuable reassurance after you’re able to work each morning. Enjoy simplicity of use and foolproof precision using the STEAMCARE DW3180 steam iron.
- Steam iron with one smart temperature that auto adjusts heat when needed-safe for those fabrics
- Micro steam 350 soleplate with 350 steam holes for steam distribution precision tip for hard-to-achieve areas
- 1600 watts of power auto-steam, steam-burst (30-gram/min), and fine-mist-spray choices for extra-persistent wrinkles
- 8.45-ounce water tank provides twenty minutes of uninterrupted steam 7-feet cord for longer achieve
- Sleek contemporary design automatic shut-off for safety and reassurance
There are no reviews yet.