Produced in Germany and packed with features, this Rowenta Focus steam iron makes easy work of removing wrinkles from fabric. The iron’s smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate features 400 steam holes to make sure thorough steam distribution and time-saving efficiency, while its stainless-steel precision tip maneuvers effortlessly over collars, along seams, and between buttons. The iron works together with plain tap water (no requirement for distilled) and forces up with an easy turn from the thermostat knob, which will come with clearly marked low to high temperature settings and choices for nylon, silk, made of woll, cotton, and linen. The iron auto-adjusts the steam output to complement the soleplate temperature (turn auto-steam off for dry ironing). Additionally, it offers “burst of steam” to get rid of tough wrinkles and vertical steam for drapes and hanging clothes. For safety and reassurance, the iron turns off instantly after 8 minutes if left unused within the upright position after thirty seconds if left within the horizontal position or tipped over. An anti-calcium system prevents impurities for clean steam, along with a self-clean system gets rid of loose nutrients for optimal performance. From work shirts to table linen, the Rowenta Focus steam iron will get the task done.
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE W/ PRECISION TIP – Easy gliding across different clothes, smoothing hard-to-achieve areas, and 1700-Watts of Power
- 400+ STEAM HOLES WITH 35 G/MIN OF STEAM – Provide excellent steam distribution
- USE Plain Tap Water TO IRON – Easy fill water hole, anti-drip lid, and translucent water tank window
- EASY CONTROL THERMOSTAT KNOB – Easily choose the ideal steam output according to fabric
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – Automatic 3-way turn off system to avoid accidents
- Produced In GERMANY – German quality with stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system for plain tap water use, and auto-cleaning system.