“Naturais” is Brazilian Portuguese for natural the bean preparation method Peet’s most prefers in this part of the world. It takes sun and plenty of it to dry all the way through the skin and sweet pulp of the coffee fruit to the seeds inside. This is done on well-tended patios where whole cherries are raked continuously and also on the trees where a portion of the pickings are left to dry on the branch. Peet’s e Brazil Minas Naturais comes from the Minas Gerais region of south-central Brazil one the best-producing regions in the country. The end result of preparation method and region is a thoroughly sweet cup with mild fruit and caramel notes unctuous hazelnut and a smooth full body. This coffee comes pre-ground for quick and easy brewing.
- GREAT COFFEE TELLS A STORY: Whether you’re brewing a pot of our popular Major Dickason’s Blend, a classic French Roast, or trying a single-origin coffee like Brazil Minas Naturais or Sumatra, there’s a story behind each batch of beans we roast & grind.
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet’s Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility.
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet’s ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.