Ovente’s 7 & 6” Electric Double Cast-Iron Burner produces top-of-the-line performance! This Double Cast-Iron Burner gets hotter very rapidly and evenly, departing no hot or cold spots. It features adjustable temperature control to easily set the preferred cooking temperature. It’s also outfitted with 1700 watts of power and generates heat and functionality as being a traditional stove. It’s flat, compact, and light-weight, meaning it’s very easy to keep in the kitchen area cabinet or perhaps a box. Its sleek, modern design flatters any living area, and appears stylish enough to possess around visitors. Is effective as a present for college kids in dorms, youthful adults living by themselves, and those that require a backup stove for any highly reasonable cost. It arrives with indicator lights for simple operation, and non-slip rubber ft for added safety. Operating Instructions: 1) Hook it up. 2) Place cookware of your liking to the burner. 3) Turn the temperature control for your preferred heat level. 4) When finished cooking, power it down and unplug in the wall plug. Watch for it to awesome. 5) Once cooled, wipe clean having a moist sponge or disinfectant kitchen wipe. Dry having a soft cloth. Don’t use any abrasive cleaners
- PORTABLE 7 & 6 HOT PLATE — Possess the quality and taste of the homemade meal anytime! It’s compact, flat and light-weight, which makes it ideal for houses and apartments with limited kitchen area.
- Warm Up FAST – Operated by 120V and 1700 watts, its cast-iron plates warm up food rapidly and evenly with no cold or hot spots.
- CONVENIENT – The functions of the burner fit well together with your cooking needs – the adjustable temperature control enables you to set your ideal cooking temperature, and it is indicator light will illuminate before the selected temperature continues to be arrived at.
- SAFE And Sturdy – Has a non-slip rubber ft that prevent slips and falls, and sturdy fire-resistant metal housing that may last for years!
- Simple To CLEAN – Simply wipe any non-electrical parts having a moist sponge or disinfectant kitchen wipe. Dry having a soft cloth. Never use abrasive cleaners.