The 8-gallon MegaPot 1.2 is fantastic for conducting a full wort boil on any 5 gallon batch. A complete boil helps you to improve hop utilization and steer clear of caramelizing the malt extract. This homebrew kettle is a superb upgrade for just about any extract maker, but is useful for 5 gallon All-Grain boils too. Although it could work being an All-Grain mash tun while using 11.5 ” Titan Universal False Bottom, the smaller sized size will limit your grain bill to reduce gravity beers.
Well suited for: boiling a maximum of 5-6 gallons of wort. Smaller sized partial mash or Brew-In-A-Bag systems.
MegaPot 1.2 is a stainless-steel masterpiece, not only another stainless stock pot. Everything continues to be considered to boost the homebrewing experience. The center from the kettle is really a 4mm thick Tri-Clad bottom- made particularly for heat distribution. Graduated volume markings within the kettle permit easy volume measurements throughout the boil. The Fir.2 proportion of MegaPot continues to be scientifically made to promote a energetic boil and lower off-flavors which makes it the best homebrew kettle.
- Crafted of stainless for easy cleaning
- Handles are riveted in position to assist in lifting a warm liquid-filled pot
- Weld-less Ball Valve Set up and Weld-less Thermometer. Now features our IsoFlow Single Piece Bulkhead fittings!
- Stay awesome silicone handles around the kettle and lid actually limit scorching
- Graduated gallon-markers within the kettle