Kenmore 600 Series Bagged Canister Vacuum with Pet PowerMate – Versatile Cleaning Convenience. Pesky pet hair, allergen-inducing dust and inconvenient crumbs are no match for the cleaning power of the Kenmore 600 Series Bagged Canister Vacuum with Pet PowerMate. This handy small appliance tackles hardwood, laminate and carpet with ease thanks to its multipurpose all-floors design. A POP-N-GO floor brush located in the front storage case makes quick work of messes while a motorized Pet PowerMate attachment lifts stubborn hair, dander and more from carpeting, baseboards and furniture without issue. If you want to make housework less of a hassle, make sure you invest in this well-made, reliable bagged canister vacuum from Kenmore. To replace the filter cover door after it has been removed: When replacing the filter back into the unit, notice lip on filter and red arrow indicating insertion direction of the filter. If filter is inserted correctly, there should be tabs on the outside of the filter for easy grip and removal. To replace the filter cover, insert Filter Cover Tabs into their slots at the top first before inserting the release latch. Secure the cover release latch by pressing downward (opposite direction of the arrow), so the tab is inserted securely into the latch. This will prevent shaking of the cover and filter during use.
- Whole home clean with powerful 2-Motor system and HEPA filtration. Item weight is 22.6 pounds
- 2 floor nozzles with convenient and exclusive Pop-n-Go bare floor brush system.Attachment Reach (feet): 10.5
- Motorized pet hair brush and 2 additional versatile cleaning tools with onboard storage. Cord Storage : Retractable
- Telescoping Wand for easy above floor and extended reach cleaning. Detachable handle for thorough cleaning on furniture and tight spaces. Cord length is 28″ and the vacuum is 12 Amps
- This Vacuum utilizes the Canister HEMPA Bags, 2-Pack (53291) and/or 6-pack (53292). Replacement Exhaust Filter EF-11 (2730) correlates with this Vacuum.