It’s your kitchen appliance that altered the grilling game forever and it is had a brand-change. The George Foreman 8-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini Press delivers fast grilling and scrumptious recent results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and much more. The patented sloped surface helps remove as much as 42% of fat* during cooking, and also the Advanced George Tough™ nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The big kitchen area combines with dual contact heating to hurry up grilling and obtain food up for grabs in a short time span. What you will really make in your George Foreman Grill? * from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck **when compared with standard George Tough™ Nonstick Coating
- 8 servings – Feed everyone, with leftovers to spare! the large grilling surface enables you to constitute to eight servings at any given time.
- Advanced George tough nonstick coating – we made the George tough coating even strong. It’s 3x stronger–, simple to clean, and removes the requirement for butter and oil.
- Classic plate grill – this is actually the Original George Foreman grill. The durable grill plates provide you with lean, mean grilling power for your favorite foods.
- Fat-removing Slope – it is the sure manifestation of a George Foreman grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove as much as 42% of fat* for lean, tasty meats.
- Drip tray – the dishwasher-safe drip tray collects extra fat and grease so it’s not necessary to. How nice is the fact that?