The George Foreman grill & broil may be the latest innovation in easy and quick at-home cooking. It requires the classic George Foreman contact grill and combines it using the ease of countertop broiling. Make use of the broiler to include scrumptious caramelization to steak, fish, and much more or complete a high melt or open-face dish. The removable grill plates have a nonstick ceramic coating, plus you receive two waffle plates along with a ceramic griddle plate! they are all dishwasher-safe, so cleanup is easy regardless of what you prepare track of this versatile grill. *when compared with standard George tough non-stick coating **from ¼ lb. Uncooked 80/20 ground Chuck.
- 7-In-1 functions – grill, broil, griddle, bake, panini press, top melt, and waffle maker
- Broil function – ideal for caramelization and melts! simply take away the top grill plate and select from low or high broiling temperatures.
- Ceramic grill plates – the durable, nonstick grill plates provide 75 Sq. In. of cooking space for steak, chicken, veggies, and much more-adding the classic grill marks you like! the nonstick ceramic coating is 5x stronger- and free from PTFE and PFOA. It’s featured around the grill plates and also the griddle plate.
- Variable temperature – precision cooking for your favorites! the adjustable temperature controls achieve a higher heat of 450°f for that perfect sear.
- Adjustable hinge – the two.5″ hinge adjusts towards the Thickness of meats, and locks safely into position for broiling.
- Drip Tray and Removable plates – cleanup is easily using the dishwasher-safe removable plates.