Do dinnertime in a short time span using the George Foreman 5-Minute Hamburger Grill! It’s the all-in-one machine to make restaurant-quality burgers (with toasted buns, obviously) inside your kitchen. The large perk is in the actual name—it takes just 5 minutes following the grill preheats to prepare juicy, scrumptious burgers. On top of that, we designed the grill to synchronize toasting and grilling so that you can put the buns around the toaster whenever you switch on the grill and they’ll be golden and crisp once the burgers will be ready to go. It doesn’t get much simpler than that!
*from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
**when compared with pan cooking for hamburger patties and chicken breasts
- 2 Servings – Low on countertop space? This grill is the answer. They fit two areas of burgers, chicken, fish, and much more, for easily dinners
- 2-in-1 Grill and Toaster – This grill pulls double-duty for your leisure and reduce the irritation of cleanup. It adds a tasty crunch to buns as the burgers grill perfectly
- Classic Plate Grill – This is actually the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates accelerate cooking by 50%** to consider you against plug-directly into plate very quickly
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There is lots to like relating to this nonstick coating. It’s durable, simple to clean, and reduces the requirement for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope – It is the sure manifestation of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove as much as 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals