It’s your kitchen appliance that altered the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini Press delivers fast grilling and scrumptious recent results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and much more. The proprietary sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and also the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The compact grill’s dual contact heating accelerates grilling to obtain food up for grabs in a short time span. What you will really make in your George Foreman Grill?
*from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
- 2 Servings – Low on countertop space? This grill is the answer. They fit two areas of your grilled favorites, and it is ideal for small apartments and couples
- Classic Plate Grill – This is actually the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates provide you with lean, mean grilling power for your favorite foods
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There is lots to like relating to this nonstick coating. It’s durable, simple to clean, and reduces the requirement for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope – It is the sure manifestation of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove as much as 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects extra fat and grease so it’s not necessary to, How nice is the fact that?