It’s your kitchen appliance that altered the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Electric Grill and Panini Press delivers fast grilling and scrumptious recent results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and much more. The patented sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and also the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The compact grill’s dual contact heating accelerates grilling to obtain food up for grabs in a short time span. What you will really make in your George Foreman Grill?
*from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck.
- 2 Servings – If you’re low on countertop space, this grill is the answer. They fit two areas of your grilled favorites, and it is well suited for small apartments and couples
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There is lots to like relating to this nonstick coating. It’s durable, simple to clean, and removes the requirement for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope – It is the sure manifestation of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove as much as 42% (from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck) of fat from meats for lean, tasty meals
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects extra fat and grease so it’s not necessary to
- Power Indicator Light – The ability light activates whenever you connect the grill and turns off when it is preheated and able to prepare