The filter housing connects between 2 kegs, and non-bubbly beer needs (with CO2) in the first keg, with the filter, and in to the second ‘bright’ keg. The machine includes 2 filter cartridges a 5. micron filter which removes particulates for example hop debris, proteins and trub material that will clog the fine 1. micron filter, which removes as much as 90% from the yeast. So simple to use simply connect the two ball locks, and switch around the gas – the beer will flow and you’ll realize that you are beer is obvious.
- Filters out suspended yeast and particulates for startlingly vibrant beer
- Gives your beer a machine polish of outstanding clearness
- Created for use together with your existing keg system
- Makes filtering simpler and fewer costly
- Includes: Filter housing, filter cartridges and tubing connections.