Caribou Mahogany is a bold aromatic dark roast with sweet vanilla and molasses tones and a rugged earthy finish ideal for dark roast for light roast drinkers. Mahogany is roasted to bring out the body of the El Salvador and Sumatra coffees yet also preserve the delicate vanilla and floral notes of the Guatemala. Expect bold dry spice along with heady aromatic wood and leather flavors. Mahogany is a dark roast coffee accented by aromatic woods notes and finishing with a raw sugar sweetness; this coffee will become a staple in the cupboard for those who appreciate complexity in a cup. Mahogany is a 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee.
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTE: Start the morning with our light breakfast blend, Daybreak, with a sweet caramel & nut finish. Take a break with flavorful Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate or Chocolate Wonder. Make the final mug of the day in our Caribou Blend in Decaf.
- COFFEE BREWS COMMUNITY: Drinking coffee is social: buying sustainably sourced coffee beans, brewing a pot for breakfast, dunking cookies with friends in cafes. Caribou Coffee roasts a variety of blends, from flavored coffee to classics like French Roast.
- BREW YOUR BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee for your household starts with finding your favorite roast, blend or flavor. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning.
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED: Caribou Coffee works hard to roast the best quality coffee, sourcing coffee beans ethically & sustainably. Every Caribou Coffee is Rainforest Alliance Certified, so each cup of coffee is a thoughtful choice. Sip responsibly.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.