Keep plain tap water healthier and tasting better whenever you regularly improve your Brita substitute filter. Manufactured to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this substitute filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that may adversely affect your wellbeing with time, while cutting swimming pool water taste and odor to provide tasty water. Made to leave no black flecks inside your water with no pre-soak needed, the Brita filters are fast and simple to make use of. Improve your Brita filters every 40 gallons or roughly 2 several weeks for the best performance. Start consuming healthier, tasty water with Brita today.
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Substitute Filters manufactured to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31 Width 2.31 Length/Depth 2.31 Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to lessen Swimming pool water (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced might not be in most users’ water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change fast and simple without any pre-soaking necessary to be able to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water within a few minutes
- Substitute FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 several weeks for that average household. Brita filters last 2.5x more durable that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You’ll avoid dehydration, cut costs and lower plastic waste