With the Brita 5 Cup Metro Water Filter Pitcher, it is easy to drink healthier, great tasting water. Using technology which combines coconut-based activated carbon with ion exchange resin, the Brita advanced filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water while removing copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can cause illness over time. The Brita Metro Pitcher is BPA-free and comes with an electronic filter indicator which notifies you when it is time to replace your filter. Change your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. The small, 5 cup capacity makes this pitcher perfect for kitchen and office refrigerators. Ergonomically designed, this water filter pitcher features a flip top lid for no fuss refilling. By drinking filtered water, you are reducing the amount of plastic bottles that end up in our landfills and oceans. One Brita water filter used equals 300 plastic bottles saved. Start drinking healthier, great-tasting water with Brita today.
- SMALL WATER PITCHER: This small, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. Height 9.8″; Width 4.45″; Length/Depth 9.37″; Weight 1.39 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator on your filtered water pitcher notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16 oz. water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita standard filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance – that’s 2.5x longer than Zerowater filters