The BLACK+DECKER Vitessa Advanced Steam Iron with Retractable Cord is streamlining garment care. The TrueGlide nonstick soleplate is engineered with Even Steam technology, which produces more consistent steam flow from heel to tip* for fast, professional results. Our proprietary SmartSteam Technology automatically optimizes steam levels based on the fabric setting you choose using the single control dial. The convenient retractable cord unwinds quickly and retracts with the touch of a button for easy use and storage. Plus, Vitessa delivers powerful bursts of steam to aggressively take out wrinkles, and can even be used vertically to quickly touch-up clothes right on the hanger. This premium performance is exactly what you’d expect from BLACK+DECKER, the number one brand in garment care**.
*vs BLACK+DECKER IR08x standard iron with standard soleplate
**Source: NPD POS, data as of November 2016.
***When compared to the BLACK+DECKER model F920 iron coating CFT-862B.
- Stainless Steel Soleplate – The durable, scratch-resistant soleplate glides easily over all fabric types, and features a narrow tip for precise ironing around buttons and collars
- Even Steam Soleplate Design – The advanced soleplate design* is engineered to produce consistent steam flow from heel to tip for fast, professional results*vs BLACK+DECKER IR08x standard iron with standard soleplate
- SmartSteam Technology – Take the guesswork out of ironing SmartSteam automatically optimizes the amount of steam based on the temperature you select
- Moisture Control Buttons – The side-by-side buttons control moisture output, one offering a burst of steam and the other a gentle spray mist
- Automatic Shutoff – For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest