BLACK+DECKER brings simplicity and style back to ironing with the Classic Steam Iron. Families have relied on this iron design for generations, and while the look is retro, the features are modern to give you fast, effective garment care. The handy fabric guide printed right on the iron makes it simple to select the proper setting for each garment. The durable aluminum soleplate glides smoothly over all types of fabrics to smooth out wrinkles in no time. Plus, you can switch on the steam to help iron away tough creases and wrinkles, or turn off steam to dry iron delicate fabrics such as silk. A long history of dependable performance makes BLACK+DECKER the trusted name in clothes irons.
- Easy Glide – The aluminum soleplate is built to last, with a smooth, nonstick finish that glides over all fabric types to quickly remove wrinkles A special groove near the tip of the soleplate lets you navigate easily around buttons and collars
- Steam or Dry Ironing – Switch on the steam setting to help iron out tough wrinkles, or turn it off when dry ironing delicate fabrics
- Anti-Drip – The iron is engineered to prevent dripping by closely regulating water temperatures
- 7 Temperature Settings – The intuitive temperature dial and fabric guide make it easy to get the perfect heat setting based on fabric type Plus, the dedicated “OFF” button provides convenient peace of mind
- Automatic Shutoff – For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest Plus, a power indicator light tells you when the iron is plugged in