Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, 4122
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
What are the benefits to cleaning with the BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum?
BISSELL Zing bagged canister vacuum makes any cleaning task seem effortless. The lightweight design and carry handle provide portable convenience. The Multi-Surface Floor Nozzle allows for easy cleaning of carpet, rugs and bare floors. The telescoping wand allows you to comfortably maneuver around and under furniture and also clean hard to reach areas like drapes and ceilings. When you are finished, the cord will automatically rewind with the push of a button.
What is the difference between an upright vacuum and a canister vacuum?
Canister vacuums are low to the ground vacuums that have a long hose with a wand on the end. As you clean through the hose and wand, you pull the canister unit behind you. Upright vacuums stand tall and have a handle, which is used to push the vacuum. When cleaning carpets, the debris is removed through the foot or base of the unit. Most uprights also have a hose and on-board tools, which are typically used for hard to reach places and when cleaning furniture.At one time, canisters were thought to be easier to use for cleaning hard to reach places and for cleaning a larger variety of floors surfaces. However, the uprights of today have added cleaning features, such as bare floor height adjustments, brush roll on/off switches, and are easily maneuverable. In addition, the on board cleaning tools have made upright vacuums even more versatile.Although uprights are easier to use and more effective at cleaning larger areas in the home, they can still be a challenge when cleaning stairs.
Which type of vacuum is better — bagless or bagged?
Neither type of vacuum is “better” than the other. A bagged vacuum will lose its cleaning effectiveness as the bag fills with debris. The bag must be changed when it is about 1/2 to 2/3 full for the best cleaning performance. The choice between a bagged and bagless vacuum really depends on your personal preference.
Portable, Multi-Surface Cleaning!
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low–great for bare floors, rugs and above-floor cleaning
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Automatic cord rewind for quick cord storage with the push of a button
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low great for bare floors, rugs and above floor cleaning
- Compact and lightweight for cleaning on the go. Power Cord Length : 17 Inch
- Multi-surface cleaning: easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Includes: Telescoping Wand, Automatic Cord Rewind, Variable Suction Control, Full Bag Indicator
- Please note: When using this unit on carpets make sure you have have the carpet brush engaged on the floor nozzle
- Hose Length – 5 inches. Power rating:10 amps. Cleaning path width: 10.3 inch